Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back in Portugal

Since I left Porto 3 weeks ago everything has been very intense. That's why I didn't write here until now. For the last 2 weeks I've been sleeping almost every single night in a different bed, and every couple days in a different city, not to mention different countries. Before that I was staying in a hostel with more than 15 people, many of which are good friends of mine, from Istanbul times.

Right now I'm staying with another of my good friends from Istanbul, Natercia, in a little town near Aveiro and 45 minutes from Porto (everything seems to be very close here as this is not a big country; more so after been traveling Turkey where 12 hours bus rides is just something common). Natercia told me it was a village but for me it's more like a suburban country club with beautiful houses. I'll post photos of the town in the next few days

What's clear is that this is a very quiet and peaceful place, just perfect for me right now after one hectic month. I need now to rest, think, plan and write. I have to plan when, how and where I'm going in the next couple of months before Geza's wedding in Hungary. I have to write more in this blog also.

I'll write about the last 3 weeks and post it with its related dates for archive purposes. This might start to look more like my 'memoirs' than a diary, but I also was never sure what and how I would write this, and still don't. Work in perpetual progress.

4 comments:

Gatolobohombre Quenoexiste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gatolobohombre Quenoexiste said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me alegra que estas gozando tu viaje. La parte oriental de Turquia tenia que ser muy interesante. Estas en Barcelona ya?

Un abrazo

Anonymous said...

Ultimo comentario fue de Paul jejeje